ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Greetings from Switzerland

Clio 172
Hello everyone

Wanted to share pictures of my 172, which I bought two years ago. I am already the third owner of it currently at a mileage of 99'000. Finding any Clio with low mileage and good condition in Switzerland is really hard, so I ended up buying this 172 with a few dents here and there, few scratches, damaged wheels etc. The engine itself was in okay condition and I admit I was impatient with searching.

IMG_2798.jpg

My name is Isaac, 20 years old working as Car Mechanic. Since the Swiss "car Law" is as sharp as our Swiss Army Knife, we car people end up not being able to make the car the way we want at all. Every change we do every little part we add on the car has to be inspected, checked and approved by our road traffic departement. So driving a Turbo Clio street legal will always be a dream. Also I have been charged a thousand CHF for a small illegal change like a too big Suntrip, so thats the reason why my car stays pretty much stock so far.

Isaac in Aktion Canon EF 50mm f-1.4 USM  1-100 s  f14  ISO 100  -0.3  shot by © r.st.jpg

Few things I've done to my car since I bought it.
- Cambelt & Aux belt change
- Magnecor KV85 ignition leads
- Denso Iridium Spark plugs
- K&N Airfilter
- Inspection
- New Seatbelts
- New Dampers
- Eibach Springs
- Remus Silcencer
- Soundsystem including 500W Subwoofer
- New Tires
- Alot of cosmetic stuff...

Isaac in Aktion Canon EF 70-200mm f-2.8L IS II USM  1-80 s  f8  ISO 100  -0.3  shot by © r.st.jpg