ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Greetings from South Africa

Clio RS 182
Hey guys

Just bought myself a black/gold. clio rs 182 and taking delivery tomorrow. I can't wait...

Looking forward to reading all the threads and to learn as much as possible of my little beaut!

Will post some pics asap.

Cheers for now

Clio RS 182
* Edit

Slight change of plans.

Got a brilliant deal on a clio RS197 which I just can't let go.

So I cancelled the rs182 and will take delivery of a mint rs 197 silver in colour. I'm not sure if it's the cup add on, but it's got the rear spolier, front spoiler and sideskirts fitted. Anyone with more info on this?

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Ahhh, Jo'burg. Lovely place. Visited for the first time last September, and I'm back in January for 2 weeks.

Welcome to the forums my friend. These Clios are shap-shap.

I wish I was there, unfortunately not. Got friends dotted around, mainly Durban. Currently in Kenya though, so closer than most of the Poms that'll reply in this thread!!

Enjoy the 197.

Clio RS 182
I wish I was there, unfortunately not. Got friends dotted around, mainly Durban. Currently in Kenya though, so closer than most of the Poms that'll reply in this thread!!

Enjoy the 197.

Ahhh I see, well now there's a slight difference between Durbs and Jo'burg. Haha

Good luck in Kenya and thanks man!