ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Greenlight + Pay monthly

Less
I have a good quote back from Greenlight, but there is no indication that you can pay monthly.

Anyone care to shed some light on it?

Disco 5 ,Monaro VXR
they are 600 quid cheaper for me to insure my Monaro( coming soon) than it is to insure my 330 with direct line???

so cheap

you can pay monthly they set up a finance agreement with amber credit if i remember right

Tangoed Works
renewed with greenlight today, a clean £450 cheaper than my renewal from admiral. £690, am loving it for 12 mths fully comp!

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Balls to credit agreements guys. Get yourself a credit card with 0% on purchases for 12 months, pay in one then pay 12 equal instalments onto the card instead.

MY10 R35 GTR
^^ thats gay!! y?? who`s the best for cup`s then??

they started doin it about a year ago. no cups!! 172 or 182, somit to do with they get more claims from ppl that have them. Usaul crapy insurance company excuse.