ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Greenlight-Fantastic.

WR1 impreza
Switched my insurance over to these guys today after Tesco decided that they would up my premium by £400 to £1020 WITHOUT protected no claims.

So after a quick phonecall il now be covered for another 12months for, wait for it..................£422!!! with protected no claims and lowering declared.

No brainer really. I no a lot of Cliosporters really recommend these guys so im more than happy with that.

BYE TESCO lol

Audi TT 3.2 V6
Hi,

Noticed your from Stoke, will have to keep an eye out for you as i work in stoke. Thats a great price on your insurance, how old are you if you dont mind me asking?

im currently paying £957 on my 182 with Greenlight

WR1 impreza
Sorry guys only just come back on. They said it was due to me moving into my own property but the postcode must be worse where i am now.

Hi Russ yeah il keep a look out, im normally in Stone quite a bit enjoying a pint in the Star by the canal. Im 25 mate with 5yrs ncb

C-VXR, T8 Map 220BHP
tesco put mine up by £300. went with privalage in the end(£405) greenlight were also close to this. the rest were £200 more at least

Clio 182.
Greenlight just gave me a quote of 757, which is the best price ive had so far by a long way.