ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Green cotton pannel filter for 197/200

clio 197, 1992 mini
Iv just ordered a green cotton pannel filter for my clio 197 has any one got one for theres? and iv ordeered the 200 rear splitter to anyone got any pics? thanks

Clio RS200 FF
Is that the rear diffuser from the 200 your talking about? If so it's a right pain to fit according to those who have done it as the standard 197 exhaust pipes melt the chrome plastic rings and the surrounding bumper.

clio 197, 1992 mini
Is that the rear diffuser from the 200 your talking about? If so it's a right pain to fit according to those who have done it as the standard 197 exhaust pipes melt the chrome plastic rings and the surrounding bumper.
yes its the rear diffuser from 200 i spoke to renault and they say it should fit straight on no problem if i take my tail pipes off then the exhaust should b under the car enough away from the bumper??