ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Great time to buy a 182

.Simon

ClioSport Club Member
  Audi
Has the 182 depreciated that much really or is there just a sudden surge of owners looking to offload asap?

That's crazy money, I paid more or less double that 18 months ago!

Mountune Tractor
There seems to be so many for sale recently that I think it's taken it's toll on the market and people are letting them go for silly money.

Whisker biscuit

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 Flamer
Does seem to good to be true, no mention of it being damaged either wonder do you find that out when you go to view ?

^ I agree he would be better off trading in, I got £3k trade in for an 03 plate 172 on 60k needing a full front end respray.

2004 182FF
If it has i wouldn't go near it. Wouldn't go near any car with that many owners unless it was very old. There would have to be a reason for it....

4.. which isn't too bad. I wanted lower when I got mine (very similar car) I got one with two, which I'm much happier about.

photo.PNG

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Hum

3.4k + new steering Wheel 3.55k- new exhaust mounts 3.6k " IT HAD A CAMBELT CHANGE " -- no mention of aux belt kit or anything- so belts will need doing properly-

So 4.2k for an 04 plate 182 on 63k-- That sounds about right- not really a bargain- then you have got to factor in other elements that are needing to be replaced immeadiatly or in due course--

I bet with 6 months your into 5k on that car....

I dont why people who have a tightish budget try & stretch to a 182-- Better of sticking to a great mint 172 & keeping the change----

Should have bought Curleys on here......

S

2004 182FF
I bought mine 3 weeks ago, a 182 with 82k on the clock, two previous owners, full service history, serviced in Jan (72.5k) had full belt change, full service, new front discs and new pads all round, new centre section etc... etc...... Passed it's MOT the day he put it up for sale. It'd been serviced on the dot, taxed for 12 months. The milage was high but after talking to the guy he went for economy on his commute and went at 75 on cruise control... the computer mpg corroborated his story. etc etc....Arctic Blue both cup packs perfect condition.

I left £3900 lighter (slightly high looking at the prices you guys talk about on here, but not when looking at ebay and private sales.. the guy wanted £4250!) and STILL had to get the rear bearings done a week later and the exhaust is on its way out and I need a rear cat before the next MOT.

The guy that sold it to me had spent £1200 on it and I was sure all the stuff that needed doing had been done... They're just expensive cars and trying to get one cheap isnt possible.

Last edited: