ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Great forum - Definatley buying a V6 now!

Hi Guys,

I have been reading the forum for around a month and joined a couple of weeks ago. Lots of very good information, and tips and tricks, which has encouraged me to follow my dream and buy a V6.

Currently driving a Golf GT TDi due to insurance reasons and the fact that i was driving 30k+ a year. I have now settled down and dont have to drive that far, and have also got a few years NCB under my belt. So what makes more sense than to buy a V6?!?!

After coming back from holiday, i am now going to start the REAL search for my ideal V6. Test drove a MK1 before i went away and was instantly hooked (never wanted to do it until i had a chance of buying one, as the pain would have been unbearable)

So, just a quick post to thank you all for a well perfect working forum!!

Wish me luck!!

Garry

nice one !
im thinking of getting one next year - when i can afford it ! (plus ill be 25 then, its £850 f/c for me then ! bargain)

Quote: Originally posted by cat171 on 08 August 2005

nice one !
im thinking of getting one next year - when i can afford it ! (plus ill be 25 then, its £850 f/c for me then ! bargain)

Hi,

My son, Stuart, is 21 and has just been quoted £874 fully comprehensive for his Mk1 V6.

Bryan

i will have 4 yrs next year, but i live in romord, so i have an RM postcode, which puts it up a fair bit.
£850 is still good though, but i will shop around first.

the quote of £874.00 at 21 is excellent, you must live in a proper good area with no car crime !

Quote: Originally posted by cat171 on 08 August 2005

the quote of £874.00 at 21 is excellent, you must live in a proper good area with no car crime !

Hi cat,

It is an excellent quote, Stuart will be well pleased when he gets back from holiday.

As for the area well it is Band "A" (the lowest risk) but how they calculate that is anybodies guess.

Bryan

Will get some pics on as soon as i pick it up next Wednesday, the days are going to seem like weeks until then!!!

Bought it from a garage in Lincoln; Sanderson Motorhouse?! They bought it from a lad who used to have the pivate plate V6 RUF on it. I know he was trying to sell it private before, but must have given up and just sold it to this garage!! Anyone know who he is? Im sure he would have come in contact with this site at some point?!?!

Garry

dCi 100

Hello, Ive seen a nice V6 in Henley a couple of times. I am just a lowly tractor driver though.

[Edited by Elle on 11 August 2005 at 11:49am]

P.S. Garry, are you from Lincoln?

No, Sheffield, made the trip over last night, and wasnt turning back until i signed on the dotted line!!! Got home about 11pm, so not a bad trip all in all!!

Think ive found him: Matty223?? Was it yours?? Are you still about, wouldnt mind speaking to you about th VEE??

Garry

I saw that car for sale privately. Ive been checking tout the prices on autotrader etc, i saw it on one of those site, it may have been on autotrader.

lovely car.

golf r32 dsg

ive just got a clio v6 mk2 mate its amazin...... youll luv it:)

if u wana ere sum sound clips mate pm me, the sound is just awesum....