ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Great British Weather...has anyone ever put a gazebo up in the rain to clean the car

BMW 330ci
Sounds a bit odd I know. But woke up today thinking gonna give the car a nice good clean after buying AG SRP, and EGP. So been really looking forward to getting some on the car and seeing how it looks. So woke up, cleaned the inside, and pressure washed it and then put a cheap snow foam over it. Then I washed it off, but never got chance to wash it with my mitt and 2 Bucket method. So the car basically still has the snow foam on, and still isnt clean. Only needed to wash it then pressure wash again, and wash off with just the hose, then I could get down to the SRP, and EGP. It just keeps spitting, raining then stopping, then the sun looks like its coming out. So would any of you put up a gazebo on the front drive, because I have put shampoo into my bucket and no I feel I have wasted this now and am totally gutted. Or should I just leave it and wait till a better day ?

Jonnio

ClioSport Club Member
  Punto HGT Abarth
Re: Great British Weather...has anyone ever put a gazebo up in the rain to clean the

You can still clean it when it's raining...but yes it is irritating when it comes to drying/polish/waxing.

I've heard of people putting up a gazebo before.

BMW 330ci
Re: Great British Weather...has anyone ever put a gazebo up in the rain to clean the

Yeah but then I get soaked lol. And I know was just looking forward to using the new stuff.
Now the f**king suns coming out lol, just annoying because if I went back outside it would rain again :\

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R

Jesus christ.

Why not wait until its a dry day?

BMW 330ci

Also thinking the neighbours would think I'm a right loony and a sado lol

BMW 330ci

Jesus christ.

Why not wait until its a dry day?

Thats what I'm thinking now because keeps going sunny then raining so would defo rain if I went back out and started again

Gazebo is fine if there is zero wind, in Leeds atm the wind is really high and you will end up with a bent gazebo/car if you put one up here :S

BMW 330ci

Gazebo is fine if there is zero wind, in Leeds atm the wind is really high and you will end up with a bent gazebo/car if you put one up here :S

Thanks, the sun keeps breaking through now, so unno if there any point. In Birmingham think the rain may have stopped now :\