ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Greased lightning

1.5 Clio Dynamique
Has anyone ever tried this stuff??

saw it on ideal (the tv shopping channel)but im unsure weather i want to spend the 20 odd quid on it

ph2 172
I also saw it on ideal. i'm no expert but the cars they were "cleaning, polishing and protecting" weren't even dirty to be honest. Their technique sucked. They were wiping from the sills up to the roof ! I saw the "tar" and spray paint test and was impressed. Seems like a good product to use as a quick detailer or for really light dust removal if you already have good protection. I don't think i'd use it as a waterless wash on its own though.
Probably useful during the summer to remove bird crap, flys and light dust.
I heard its really good as a window cleaner (not recommended for windscreen thought)

STEALTH RAIDER
I have always had a 500ml in my boot of this. Such under rated product for its various uses. Very good for bird schize when you havent got any hot water to hand. Removes tar but hazes as you try to remove it. You can see protection but doesnt sheet very well and for very long. On the very good side, once protected with this, you can wipe almost anything off the coating. Before my mate got a company car, i done his tailgate and then sprayed white paint on it. This was left for around a week to make it solid as possible. Then misted a little SRS on the panel, left on for 10 seconds and then 1 gentle pass took it off. Good for little tasks but i wouldnt use it as an lsp.

A few other GL products i would definately recomment using are the glass cleaner, fog free cleaner and the washer fluid is very very good stuff and reeks of oranges.

Last edited:
  Mondeo TXS Bardge.
never get it on trim, it does not come off. i washed my clio as in all of it with half a dozen mfs and that stuff, done a good job, my we bro tried it and pretty much ruined all the plastics, stained white.