ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Does it prompt you to install the play disc? I think mine just installed itself. Ffsnakes!

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Bit strange this, got a spell of no missions to do.

I also pin pointed the wrong part of the cable cart so ended up driving up the mountain lol

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
I won't be getting it until tomorrow, I could go and get another copy but I'll wait until it hopefully arrives tomorrow.

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Loving the little mini convertible. And 2pac on the radio, ballin'

Got it in Tesco before work this morning, had the blimp code and had the map with it. Does that mean it was a preorder copy?

Seems good so far!

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Where did you order yours? My preorder from Tesco hasn't arrived.

Tesco also, the annoying thing is its being saying since last week it wouldn't be delivered until the 18th, what is the point of pre-ordering a game if they aren't going to deliver it to you on release day? I'm not bothered as tbh the way things have turned out I'm only just finishing work for the day and have yet to eat, so I wouldn't have got much time on it anyway.

dk

911 GTS Cab
I'm just going to throw this out there, but did anyone else get a boner while caressing the stripper in the private dance?

Got caught groping by the bouncer and thrown out before I could shoot my load. :(

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member
Held up a petrol station, shot the cashier, got chased by the cops, ran over a cyclist then hid from the cops. It seems a lot easier to get away from them, especially on 1 - 2 stars.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Just to aid my confusion, when it prompts you to insert disc 2, should you do so? I take it it's running it from a download rather the disc that causes the problems?

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
Held up a petrol station, shot the cashier, got chased by the cops, ran over a cyclist then hid from the cops. It seems a lot easier to get away from them, especially on 1 - 2 stars.

Its better this way, used to hate it when you would hide but they would come straight to you. I love that you can hide. I just drove into someone's driveway and they went straight past. Can't hide from helicopters tho.. Lol.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
I drove a 4x4 up to the cable car peak. Bit of a mission! Made it though :cool:

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Did anyone get the 100% completion on delivering that car for Franklin's first mission? Mine was totally smashed to f*ck. LOL.

Rock Radio is awesome. Radio Gaga on earlier, just brilliant.

Alfa Romeo 147
400mb left of install then BAM, power cut. 4 hours later we have only just got it back, i swear this could only ever happen to me :(

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Did anyone get the 100% completion on delivering that car for Franklin's first mission? Mine was totally smashed to f*ck. LOL.

Did i f**k lol

i like the level you chase the tennis coach

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member

Flol! That was a terrible handling car... in my defence!

CLS320 with a D6
My god. Just got in and discovered my ps is shagged. Quick trip my black brothers house and I've got his. No space for install. Nightmare sorting out data transfers and rustling many jimmies. Finally on the install hype now
ysy8ehyz.jpg