ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Grand Theft Auto V

Ph 1 172
Well I've made close onto 600 million now.... Not doing the Lester missions wait her only had 20-40 million once is completed the story. All early through the bawsaq. Its so simple I wonder why I even bothered with the Lester missions I now own all properties and have got more money than I'll ever spend

Goliath I
I completed the main story, got the 2.5 Billion for each character and haven't played it since.

Pretty disappointed tbh, there is just nothing much to do in the game. Yeah there are a few side missions etc... but I'm just not compelled to keep on playing it.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Pity the police, fire, ambulance and taxi missions are gone too.

Taxi missions haven't gone completely, the operator will contact you if you are driving a Taxi to pick up fares. You can also do jobs with the pick up truck too once you have purchased the impound.

But I do think they should have put the police and ambulance missions back in.

SQ5
Taxi missions haven't gone completely, the operator will contact you if you are driving a Taxi to pick up fares. You can also do jobs with the pick up truck too once you have purchased the impound.

Of course I've do one so far, but I miss being able to get in a special vehicle and do the job for that vehicle

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Just unlocked the last single player achievement tonight.

Going back through and getting gold medals was quite fun actually. Replaying the earlier missions!

Image%202013-11-19%20at%2011.09.44%20PM.png

http://bonxy.info/xbox.php?a=1414793383

Goliath I
Of course I've do one so far, but I miss being able to get in a special vehicle and do the job for that vehicle

I remember doing the Fire Engine ones in San Andreas and iirc once you completed the missions you were then invulnerable to fire?

But yeah I miss those missions too. It's like they went all serious with GTA IV then thought 'we'd better put some fun back into the game' but didn't quite the full hog.

SQ5
I remember doing the Fire Engine ones in San Andreas and iirc once you completed the missions you were then invulnerable to fire?

But yeah I miss those missions too. It's like they went all serious with GTA IV then thought 'we'd better put some fun back into the game' but didn't quite the full hog.

Exactly that! GTA IV had very little.

I think ambulance ones have free healthcare too. Nice thing is that it can be added in with current gen, whether it will it not is a different matter!

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
Just did the last level. Took option C.

Was expecting a bit of a better ending tbh to such an awesome game.

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
The car spawning seems to be broken for me. :(

Driving around the city and there's only 2 differant cars spawning (plus taxis). Incredibly frustrating.

Anybody else got this issue?

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Happened to me from time to time, mainly when I was after a specific vehicle. I just switched on and off again and it sorted itself out.

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
This is really spoiling the game for me now, nobody else having car spawning issues like this? Maximum of 3 types of car ever spawning

0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Completed this yesterday, awesome.

A little bit of me felt sad though as I'm unsure whether the storyline can be bettered.

No news on new mission DLC?

I hope there is some, a la GTA IV but I've heard nothing. Would make sense as I'd bet they're focusing on next gen now.

Would be a massive shame.

Swift Sport
As the weather has been awful I've been back on GTA, just messing about really!

One thing I'm struggling with is one part of the game where you just drive around randomly where little missions pop up ahead of you, like stopping a mugger etc...

This is one where you're driving through the desert and the biker gang have just robbed a store, and are making a getaway in an A-Team style van. I can blow the van up no problem, but then I'm killed in seconds by the gang members. Any advice?

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
You're on about The Lost aren't you? Put armour on and try to kill them whilst they are in the van, if out of the van use cover.

Swift Sport
Yeah that's them... I've tried several times but they just shower me with bullets when I try to retrieve the takings.

Swift Sport
I've not struggled with anything in the game until now, but that particular one is really annoying me! I've just used an armoured buggy and they still blew me to pieces :(

Swift Sport
I've done it now, all that for $120!

Also... That camper van next to the runway, if you go near it you get shot. Is there anything I can do, other than avoid it?

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
Which camper van? Don't remember that one.

Have you seen the one near the air force base iirc, there is a bunch of SUV's, a drug war has taken place there are a number of injured people there surrounding a brief case?

Swift Sport
Yeah I've done that one.

There's sometimes a camper van parked next to Trevor's runway, if you approach it you get shot and wake up in your pants on a railway line lol.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Finally completed it today. Wonder if the characters will return? Hoping for some DLC... think I completed it on only about 65% so still lots to see I guess. Think I'll be trying online soon.

Finally completed it today. Wonder if the characters will return? Hoping for some DLC... think I completed it on only about 65% so still lots to see I guess. Think I'll be trying online soon.

Oddly I've literally just this second completed the story, only 62% complete though so plenty to do yet. Had it since release week but don't get much time for gaming, really enjoyed it though.

Highlight by far was the bank heist out in the sticks (with the military gear), great fun. Next on my list are the remaining heists to boost my funds (got about $30m each at the moment) then onto buying up property, the nuclear waste missions etc etc.

$30m each? Swear I just got $250 each roughly from the final heist?

There is only $200m ish in the vault! Even using the cheapest possible team and using the obvious approach it would be impossible to get more than about $35m. I took the obvious approach, didn't drop any gold but used a reasonable team who took a bigger cut, $20-30m is the average score.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I'd probably bullshitting then lol, I basically turned it straight off afterwards as I was going out so didn't get a proper look.

Swift Sport
One thing I really enjoyed doing... When Trevor and Michael get exiled from the city, land on a train either by bike or parachute and watch as everyone hopelessly tries to kill you. Great sniper rifle practice too!

Swift Sport
I finished it t'other day, enjoyed every minute of it!

I'm about 78% complete and Franklin apparently still has a mission to do, anyone else find the same?

I'm guessing the other 12% is collecting the spaceship parts and whatnot?

SQ5
I finished it t'other day, enjoyed every minute of it!

I'm about 78% complete and Franklin apparently still has a mission to do, anyone else find the same?

I'm guessing the other 12% is collecting the spaceship parts and whatnot?

I'm getting the same thing, a little 1 on his face but no ? Or markers on the map.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
I had to google it. Can't remember what it was though. Done all his side missions?

Swift Sport
I've done some missions since, like Trevor meeting his mum and Michael rescuing his son from the kidnapper. Which is the Epsilon one?

Yeah Danny, number one by his face on the character selection icon.

I mean 22% by the way, if anyone noticed lol.