ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Gotta love diesel engines! (remapped golf tdi)

Loony said:
That thing smokes harder than MikeyC down the blue oyster bar on a friday night.
I bet the black guy who does sound impressions would do a good impression of that diesel knocking.

MERCEDES CLS AMG
my mate at Zoom 4 cars does a 220 bhp TDi conversion with an additional 50 HP Nitrous kit - develops 320 lbft !! he ran a 13.9 at Santa pod with full interior in.

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
It looks and sounds like some c0ck in a knackered Golf driving far too quickly around a residential area. Doesn't look fast though.

Thats one of the USA Golfs from the looks plus its got a Rocket chip so its most likly thr 90hp engine which some Americans love to tune up so it could have anywhere between 110 and 220hp there so much upgrade stuff avialiable.

Lee

BMW M2C
I really don't see the point, it's noisy, smelly and now it's lost the only reason to buy one, fuel economy.