ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got turbo?

Typhoon

Gangsta
ClioSport Moderator
Debating getting my 197 turbo'd.

Any recommendations on places barring ClioTurbo?

Not sure who are reputable etc.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Genuine question. Given the similarities between the Meg chassis and 197, what's the benefit of turboing a 197 over buying a reliable r26 and all that offers?

Many.
Perfect timing mate.
You know Sash, and I work for ED.

The 197 kit has just been completed (well, completed ages ago, but is now 100% perfect and we're ready to offer it), Prices are just about to be released, and we're looking for Ten deposits before we open it up to indivual cars as per our Mk2 kit.

You can speak to Andy about the matter further, he'll be very helpful as its been his baby!

Any questions give me a shout.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Get a rear ended R26 and do an R26 conversion. You get a better box, LSD and all the rest of the kit you need bar getting some intercooler piping done, coolant piping and a few wires need swapping on the clio car loom to mate with the R26 ECU

Clio 197
Perfect timing mate.
You know Sash, and I work for ED.

The 197 kit has just been completed (well, completed ages ago, but is now 100% perfect and we're ready to offer it), Prices are just about to be released, and we're looking for Ten deposits before we open it up to indivual cars as per our Mk2 kit.

You can speak to Andy about the matter further, he'll be very helpful as its been his baby!

Any questions give me a shout.
Was just about to suggest ED. The new kit sounds awesome. More power with the high revving nature intact. Still waiting for rough prices before expressing more interest myself tbh.

Clio 197
Prices are up now. Not sure how much a simple meg transplant would be though as that's the only other alternative and surely can't be much more.