ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got some new alloys :D

offset wont effect the bolts you need, std is 42 on a phase 2 172 and 37 goes on fine, shouldnt rub either.

Some companies can print up the graphics for you, maybe go to the wheel manufacturer and ask it they will sell you them rather than pissing about getting the measurements to make a set elsewhere.

Clio 172 ph2 + 990SM
thanks, ill have to email OZ and speak to a couple of refurb places.

i didnt think about rubbing actually :/ ive got H+Rs lowered around 40-50mm. hopefully it'll be ok!

ph1 172 / r1 mini project
Should be fine, i had 17s with an ET of 37 on my 172 running H&R's and that didnt rub.

do the et42 offsets rub slightly?? ive got same rims and it does scrub with sum weight in the bak and its at the standard ride height (guessing standard springs) but am looking to lower the car....

BMW M135i
I think your going to have a problem with the centre bore size. They need to me 60.1mm and very few cars are that size honda almost 100% aren't.

Mine have what I think are spigot rings in them so you'll need to some new ones so the size is right. If you look inside the wheels when you get the you'll see what I mean.