ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got My Work Cut Out This Weekend!

Clio 182
Engine's coming out and this lots going in!

2aa8ca22.jpg

5a95349e.jpg

90480774.jpg

ceacfd56.jpg

Wish me luck!

10 points if anyone can tell me whats wrapped in the black bag marked "fragile", there is a clue on the table...

GrahamS

ClioSport Club Member
  335d
fragile? no idea. Maybe it's swarf wrapped up?

It's a turbo exhaust wistle

It's a fuel pressure regulator

It's a sabre v3 dump valve

Clio 182
Something to do with the thing in the 3rd pic, middle right i would guess... whats that?

Also thought Jizer was "Jizzer" lol.

lol, no that's the AC delete kit from pure motorsport.

To be honest I'll just say what it is before the hype builds lol, it's just a new high pressure PAS pipe as mines got a leak, blue bottle is PAS fluid, told you it was boring lol

lol, no that's the AC delete kit from pure motorsport.

To be honest I'll just say what it is before the hype builds lol, it's just a new high pressure PAS pipe as mines got a leak, blue bottle is PAS fluid, told you it was boring lol

I did think it could be that but reserved myself in case i was wrong ;)

That aside I really hope one day I'm knowledgeable to tackle an engine refresh project.

a lot of lubricants and one toilet brush may look worrying to an outsider.

SQ5
Easily have that engine out and new bits fitted today. Pull a late one and you'll have it back I'm by midnight!