ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

got my wheels back...

R53 Cooper S
had them refurbed in anthracite (were silver) finish is spot on but they're a bit darker than i expected, dunno if i like em or no:S what say u? (ignore the fact that it's filthy atm lol)

rimmage003.jpg

rimmage001.jpg

coming soon....colour coded centre caps:rasp:

Last edited:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
cup spoiler and some centre caps will finish that off nicely imo :)

Integra Type-R DC2
Im thinking of getting my Pro Race 1.2's refurbed in Anth. Just waiting to get my car lowered next week then ill get a pic and get a photoshop done, see what it looks like.

had them refurbed in anthracite (were silver) finish is spot on but they're a bit darker than i expected, dunno if i like em or no:S what say u? (ignore the fact that it's filthy atm lol)

rimmage003.jpg

rimmage001.jpg

coming soon....colour coded centre caps:rasp:

looking good...;)

R53 Cooper S
Ah sounds like an idea!! That the place thats opposite Fountain Park?
Reasonably priced?[/quote]

Thats the place, cost me £45 per wheel, may well be cheaper if your keepin 'em silver tho

200 Ultra Red
Was contemplating getting mine done in anthracite, but to be honest I prefer silver wheels on the 182, plus you dont see too many of them about as most people opt for the extra cup packs.

Very nice though matey, looks like they've done a good job.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Was contemplating getting mine done in anthracite, but to be honest I prefer silver wheels on the 182, plus you dont see too many of them about as most people opt for the extra cup packs.

Very nice though matey, looks like they've done a good job.
have to agree.. tho u dont see many white 182 wheels!!!

R53 Cooper S
thanx for the comments guys:) , nowt wrong with the ff wheels on 182s but i just don't think they suit the rb very well