ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got my Trophy

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

Nice one, hope your enjoying it. :D

What number?

p.s. go and rag the hell out of it!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member

Agree theyre the best pics ive seen so far. Well the top one is.....

Looks mint!

GW Clio 200

Number 93.... I dont care what number I got as long as I got it!!!

Im really pleased...it is really nice to drive and looks absaloutely fantastic..well happy with it!!

GW Clio 200

Quote: Originally posted by TomS on 13 July 2005 What does it say on ur plate? lolNo mats?

Plate says:

S3 YOO

W0ouldnt WanNa B3 YoO

My sons idea!!!

Get mats tomorrow!!! ;)

Oh and my Silvertec bulbs will be here in 2 days...

now thats a new Clio I do like... so let me see, that the Exclusive, 172 Cup and now the Trophy... rest still look too base model for my liking, this has that something extra...

GW Clio 200

Quote: Originally posted by leeds_182 on 13 July 2005
You dont look old enough to have a license!

LOL Im a very young dad but that is my 13 year old son. I am 31 and Ive had a license for several years....lol!!

R

rich[182]

best pics of a trophy yet, its grown on me (except the trophy stickers)

GW Clio 200

Quote: Originally posted by Little Newms on 13 July 2005
Sex weeeeeeeeeeeStill un decided on it tho tbhBut thumbs up

Well Lil Newms you will be able to have a closer look at the Bluewater meet on the 21st

Beetle

needs lowering :p didnt really like the colour at first but now i love it, looks gorrrrrrrrrrrgeous in the sun!

I love the seats but otherwise Im confused by the gushing. Why none of the usual comments about Xenons and coded washer blanks? Are all the Cup downfalls now ok, seeing that the Trophy has a better suspension?

Nice pics BTW of a great car :)

Massey6465 & saxo1.1

Very smart!

My Dad never had a car like that when I was 13,I had to make do with being carted around in a Volvo 240DL! LoL

Enjoy:)

Lee

BMW M2C

Nice one mate. Hope you enjoy it as much as Im enjoying mine.

Thrashed it today at Oulton Park. It even attracts celebs. lol

GW Clio 200

I have had so many looks, just got back from giving it some down the A2/M2, there are a few roads down there that are just perfect for driving.

I should get a contract with Rentokill, I have 400 bugz splattered up the front of my car, you just cant help put your foot down :oops:

Anyway!!

yeah thanks Lee, Im loving it.

GW Clio 200

Having had the Trophy for a day or so now and have already out 200 miles on it :oops: Im liking it more each time I drive it. This car defiantely has a noticeable lower driving position. This improves the all round feel of the car and makes you feel more in touch.

I love the car and recommend it to anyone. Its what Renaultsport is all about!!

GW Clio 200

Hey D-Cup!!

I try to be as unbias as I can, this car is much better to drive than both of them. That may upset a few people but that is not my intention and only my personal opinion. The car is absaloutely great to drive. Better driving position than both the Cup and the 182 and unbelieveably it handles better too.

I loved driving the 172Cup, I loved its ruggedness. The 182 had a little more sophistication but lost a little of the enjoyment from the drive of the Cup. The 182 Trophy is an amalgamation of the both of them. It has the best both had to offer and a bit more to boot. You should take one out for a test drive, you would love it!!! Im sure of it.

.:xTreme:.