ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got my Renault sport 110

Picked up my Super 1600 yesterday. Its so much better than the 1.2 16v I had an expression before and I can say for sure the dynamiques are far better. The steering is more reponsive, the gears feel better, suspension feels stiffer, Climate control is wicked And the side repeaters are now clear

Where should I put my clio sport sticker? (Its an internal small)

Renault Laguna Coupe

1.6 16v is a great engine. Got it in our Megane Cab and that goes well. A mate of mine has a Clio Dynamique 1.6 and its a flyer!

Yeah I had a go of one last night..... Not bad not bad.... they are bloody loud though when you boot em.... But all I thought is what is the 172 like......

Yeah It quick though it got a lot of loosening up to do yet. I was going to put it on the rear screen On the opposite to the renault elf sticker, Will it affect the heated screen?

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by _KDF on 18 February 2003

Quote: Originally posted by Steve on 18 February 2003

But all I thought is what is the 172 like......
Brill, find a B road and floor it.. biggest smile on your face..

Already planned my next car is gonna be an Evo VI, VII or maybe the VIII (buts thats in maybe 2 years time and I will probably change my mind by then)

lol the 1.6 16v is 110 bhp and its a dynamique which is there sporty option.

Super 1600 i dont have a clue coz thats a rally highly tuned car....