ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got My P.C. From Autopia.

Mercedes SLK350
Got my order through this week, ordered last Wednesday, arrived on Monday.

I have wired a 20 metre arctic cable straight to the P.C.

Just got to find a few victims to start practising on.

SV100265.JPG

SV100269.JPG

Mercedes SLK350
Did it come with transformer... how much all in inc. delivery?

No transformer mate, I already have one.

That lot came to £184.46 delivered from U.S. ($347.62)

Plus £8.23 for 20 metres of arctic cable, £1.48 for 110V plug and £8.09 for push on terminals and PVC covers to fit arctic cable to P.C. (Push on terminals and PVC covers, 10 of each came to just over a pound, £7 for delivery????)

Mito Sportiva 135
Did it come with transformer... how much all in inc. delivery?

No transformer mate, I already have one.

That lot came to £184.46 delivered from U.S. ($347.62)

Plus £8.23 for 20 metres of arctic cable, £1.48 for 110V plug and £8.09 for push on terminals and PVC covers to fit arctic cable to P.C. (Push on terminals and PVC covers, 10 of each came to just over a pound, £7 for delivery????)

Sounds ok, I can get a 10% discount thanks to a CS member though... 15% if I order before the end of March. Nice!

Which pads you opt for? Will probably go for the Sonus ones I think, and Menzerna range of products.

ado

ClioSport Club Member
  기아 &#4
I went for sonus pads and menzerna aswell. Can't get hold of 3.02 at the moment anywhere though.

Mito Sportiva 135
I went for sonus pads and menzerna aswell. Can't get hold of 3.02 at the moment anywhere though.

Where did you order them from, ideally want the pads and products to come from the same place as try to minimse the amount of orders I make.

Mercedes SLK350
Sounds ok, I can get a 10% discount thanks to a CS member though... 15% if I order before the end of March. Nice.

If you sign up to Autopia's own car detailing forum, you will be sent a 10% discount code to use on your first order.

I have the other Autopia discount codes, courtesy of 182_blue, 15% only applies to certain products. Best I could get was a discount of 10%.

Keep us informed as to how you get on.

Mito Sportiva 135
Sounds ok, I can get a 10% discount thanks to a CS member though... 15% if I order before the end of March. Nice.

If you sign up to Autopia's own car detailing forum, you will be sent a 10% discount code to use on your first order.

I have the other Autopia discount codes, courtesy of 182_blue, 15% only applies to certain products. Best I could get was a discount of 10%.

Keep us informed as to how you get on.

I see... I got the codes from 182 Blue too! He said that you could use it on the PC until the end of this month though? Well, 10% off is better than nothing.

Where did you get your transformer from in the end? Have heard some wildy varying prices... my mates thinks I can get one for £26 but I can't remember where from though at the moment...

Mercedes SLK350
I have been to Machine Mart this morning, about £50 for a tranny. Screwfix is cheaper, but you will have to add postage. The tranny I have was had by way of a five finger discount;) .

Mito Sportiva 135
I have been to Machine Mart this morning, about £50 for a tranny. Screwfix is cheaper, but you will have to add postage. The tranny I have was had by way of a five finger discount;) .

How did you manage that?! £50 seems quite a lot... is it a DC adaptor I should be buying?