ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got It Today! Clio 182

Black 172ff
Hello everyone,

Got it today and 'wow' is all i can say about it. Iv been like a little kid at christmas, my girlfriend keeps telling me to shut up but know i have it im grinning for ear to ear everytime im in it.

Going from a 1.6 sport ibiza to this, the difference in power is incredible. Iv always kinda kept a subtle look to my cars but this look sporty already at standard. Only thing really that im looking at is a remap but thats in the future. Anyone with experience with remaps or know the performance after? Or any other potential things i could do?

Byron

Black 172ff
iv been hearing things about stealth exhausts, they any different to say one showing. i like the sound of those.

Renault Sport Clio 172
even though I have a completely standard 172 I think it's sound as it is.... was thinking maybe a stainless exhaust system but think I'll just get a good air filter and see how it goes for now.

Enjoy the car as it is, get used to it, then start changing things. Start with the air filter, the exhaust will need changing soon anyway and then get it re-mapped. Welcome to 182 ownership.

Monaro VXR/Cupra TDi
Sort the brakes out!

Collosal fade with the standard set up as proven once again this evening in a duel.

After a few real hard stops at 100 m.p.h. + down to 45 they'll fade big time.

Better fluid, better pads, better discs and brake ducts should cure the problem when you're on it.

Uprated suspension and anti-roll bars will help with a flatter more neutral balance and increased grip limits. Helpful for the real twisty stuff.