ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got her back today =)

BG 182
Just got her back after 2 weeks in the body shop.

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=257396&highlight=pitbull

She looks stunning and worth every penny. Had all 4 alloys refurbished while she was there as well as a new splitter and reg plates.Both front and rear bumpers completely resprayed so no more stone chips. Add that to the 4 new Eagle F1s, full service at Renault, Cam/Aux belts at Renault all done in last 6 weeks...so im officially SKINT..:)

Some pics, pretty poor quailty as was bad lighting and taken on my mobile phone....

BG 182
Well my girlfriend just got in from work and her advice was.." Set fire to the number plates while still attached to the car while im sat in it."

PMT me thinks...:D

FIAT PANDA 100HP!!!!
i hope you suggested she sit in the car? lol
whats wrong with the number plates? i like them!

BG 182
i hope you suggested she sit in the car? lol
whats wrong with the number plates? i like them!

Cheers mate..i like em too, just not too everyones taste.

PS.Just changed the password to the online banking, or i really will be toast!!;)

RenaultSport 172.
Agreed.

Smart as you like, but loose the plates.

totally i mean. drive with no plates at all. smooth the recess and jobs a gudden! :p