ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got Flames?

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
50 seconds in, how's that even possible? Could cook my dinner off those flames. Ridiculous.

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Flame kit probably. There is a classic scooby around here with one, cool for about 5 seconds then you realise what a pillock he is.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Spark plug in the exhaust, map it to chuck shitloads of unburnt fuel down the exhaust and you're cooking on gas.

Real flames are awesome sauce though.

Skoda Fabia VRS
The faces on the birds riding shotgun, priceless.
I often watch this dudes videos, mainly to see the cretins make a fool of themselves.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
The faces on the birds riding shotgun, priceless.
I often watch this dudes videos, mainly to see the cretins make a fool of themselves.

So funny that they're doing burnouts and ragging it around the roundabout and the lasses are just sat on their phones like nothings going on.

Clio 182 - RB
Don't know why people diss chavs so much? I get branded a 'chav' due to what i wear, i don't like wearing jeans because their uncomfortable. Also, people who brand me a chav, i look at them and think my trainers are worth more than what you're wearing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advikaz

ClioSport Club Member
Don't know why people diss chavs so much? I get branded a 'chav' due to what i wear, i don't like wearing jeans because their uncomfortable. Also, people who brand me a chav, i look at them and think my trainers are worth more than what you're wearing.

People dislike chavs because they tend to do c**ty things. Talk like c***s. Dress like c***s. Act like c***s. Generally c***s to be honest.

Track suits are for the gym. Or if chav, McDonald's car park in your 1.2 Corsa whilst carving about thinking your the b****cks when the rest of the world is laughing at you.

The steriotype is rarely wrong in this case.

Last edited:

terryc101

ClioSport Club Member

Mate this is Cliosport, anyone who doesn't wear a suit to Nando's is a chav.

Clio 182 - RB
[emoji41] [emoji106]
[emoji3][emoji1][emoji4][emoji18][emoji9][emoji851][emoji52][emoji15][emoji20][emoji58][emoji41][emoji12][emoji7][emoji846][emoji28][emoji51][emoji16][emoji38][emoji854][emoji8][emoji13][emoji847][emoji19][emoji45][emoji34][emoji849][emoji57][emoji14][emoji10][emoji5][emoji56][emoji23][emoji2][emoji6][emoji39][emoji11][emoji857][emoji55][emoji848][emoji35]

adamlstr

ClioSport Club Member
Cool flames, are cool.

Flames at Ace Cafe are going to be decidedly uncool.

From about 2003, when camera phones were really REALLY s**t. 😂 (Noise still classic 4G63.)

th_MOV00013.jpg

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Who buys a car they can't afford to drive? Dip s**t.

Did I hit a nerve? I can afford to insure it but the underwriter with my current insurance won't let me insure the 182 until I'm 21. No point me changing insurers 7 months into a policy and lose that years no claims.
'Dip s**t'.

Clio 182 - RB
Did I hit a nerve? I can afford to insure it but the underwriter with my current insurance won't let me insure the 182 until I'm 21. No point me changing insurers 7 months into a policy and lose that years no claims.
'Dip s**t'.
Hardly, i'm quite a thick skinned young individual. Also, I bet your mates think you're cool buying a car and having it on the drive for 5 months revving the engine?