ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got eggd, gave chase, they got caught!!!

Mk2 Ph1 1.2
Coming home from the mini meet at meadowhall the other night and a car full of chavs overtook me in a stupid place and egged my car on the way passed...chased them for a good 3mile and i noticed a police car pulled up at side of road, so i slammed the brakes on and told him quickly what had happened and he sped off to get him...car full of chavs,,,who'd ov guessed!!!

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Good effort. This happened to me once, I drove back to the spot and found 3 b.o. ridden bell ends and 2 of their disease manufacturing hoe's in toe. I was on the verge of turning the throwers face into dust but decied it wasn't worth my career etc. I sat in the car on the opposite side of the road while they taunted me. Little did they know I had text my girlfriend and told her to call the police, 5 minutes later a car and van rolled up. they weren't so clever then.

Mk2 Ph1 1.2
I wouldn't usually involve the poilce but when i kept flashing him and he wouldn't pull up it seemed like the best option...i was just gonna rag the driver out and change the look of his face a little...fu**in chavs

Golf GTI PP Mk7
last summer i had pulled over and and car car full of chav tw@ts coming the other way slowed down and throew a full mcdonalds large cocke into my car through the open driver side window, covering me, and my interior in coke. ive never been so angry in my life.

feel bad for you mate, theyre all tw@ts.

Renault clio 1.4 16v
good i hate chavs they should all be put in one place and shot .. lol mabye not shot lol to quick. and be made to stay with jade goodie or what ever her name is fat pig lol

"Navy" N17 TWO
Nice one! (the chav's getting owned part) :)

I got my roof egged one night outside work - still have the mark in my paint :( :mad:

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
wifes old black clio got egged, never was able to polish out the mark it left, thousands of little pin pricks in a ring shape

ITB BG 182
An egg... i wish mine had been just an egg.
I finishd work one day an when i driving home i decided to stay on the front instead of parking in the garage, i only left the car for couple of minutes an on the way back spotted a car with extremly loud music going down the road an some kid hanging out of a window an threw a brick right at the bk of mine. An heres some of the damage after couple of repairs.

Bearing in mind that the window had been fixd by now that is. also it went down the side scratching the panel an drivers door aswell as knocking chunks out of the boot an ripping lots of the fabric from the interior.

Golf GTI PP Mk7
An egg... i wish mine had been just an egg.
I finishd work one day an when i driving home i decided to stay on the front instead of parking in the garage, i only left the car for couple of minutes an on the way back spotted a car with extremly loud music going down the road an some kid hanging out of a window an threw a brick right at the bk of mine. An heres some of the damage after couple of repairs.

Bearing in mind that the window had been fixd by now that is. also it went down the side scratching the panel an drivers door aswell as knocking chunks out of the boot an ripping lots of the fabric from the interior.

thats awful mate, tbh id of lost and just chased them down the road and killed them, lol.