ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got bored......

Clio 1.5 DCI (80)
Got bored yesterday so went out with some mates and got a few snaps.

P1010388.gif

P1010433.jpg

BMZR5.gif

P1010393.gif

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
Erm well, from what I can make from your crap English, every single picture you posted shows that it isn't foggy.

Thanks for calling me a dick head as well. I'd rather be called a dick head than go around driving with my wanker lights on.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
great pics!

...apart from the fact it's broad-daylight and perfect visability. 2.0 badges on a DIEsel too. :(

nb. only clios with xenons can get away with having them switched on in daylight, before anyone flames me. ;)

Firstly,

the badges on chrisses car aint 2 litre badges, theyre normal tractor ones sprayed silver which in my opinion are a good touch

secondly, fogs were only for the pics

M2 Competition
lol at the fogs comments.

Indeed, chill out, lay down your keyboards warriors.

Doubt he drives around with all his lights on during the day anyways, no doubt was done just for the photos. At one point all the pic wh*res had all their lights on for photos, but now its not 'the in thing' to do so, you guys think its ok to pick on him for it? Chill!

Der Panzer
I'd like to see people charges from driving without due care and attention for having their fogs on when the nearest fog bank is in Ireland....

Pride in a French diesel? Now I've seen everything. :rolleyes:

Mustang, S13, AX GT
christ your a hostile bunch, esp considering half of you drive around in cars with blinding xenons. Usefull if you live in the country where there is no light, but otherwise annoying...
Nice pics mate

Der Panzer
Audi family saloon ;)

Everyones gotta love something mate

True, she's a tank; but there is so much love about her. :approve:

I get what you're saying of course and you are right, everyone has to love something. However there is such a thing as irrational love.

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
christ your a hostile bunch, esp considering half of you drive around in cars with blinding xenons. Usefull if you live in the country where there is no light, but otherwise annoying...
Nice pics mate

:rofl: @ blinding xenons. They're not blinding mate.

And those people saying that the wanker lights are on for the photos, well he's driving on the road, with his wanker lights on, the car isn't stood still.

Do I need to say anymore?

al

ST on the way...
lol at the fogs comments.

Indeed, chill out, lay down your keyboards warriors.

Doubt he drives around with all his lights on during the day anyways, no doubt was done just for the photos. At one point all the pic wh*res had all their lights on for photos, but now its not 'the in thing' to do so, you guys think its ok to pick on him for it? Chill!

Agreed! :)

Oh....and *cough* ;)

0066.jpg

Clio
lol i thought i was going to get ripped for this one, but it was only 1 picture out of 10 so... lol

DSC00494.gif

Cheers, Mike

Leon Cupra R 225
WHY WHY WHY THE FOGS???!!!!!!!

There's no need - chavs drive in perfect daylight with the fogs on, and kids that have just passed thinking they're gangster in 1.2s... GO HOME comes to mind?

p.s it's a 1.5.. not a 2.0! Sort it out

Clio
WHY WHY WHY THE FOGS???!!!!!!!

There's no need - chavs drive in perfect daylight with the fogs on, and kids that have just passed thinking they're gangster in 1.2s... GO HOME comes to mind?

p.s it's a 1.5.. not a 2.0! Sort it out

tommy if you read all the posts you would see they arent two litre badges he has sprayed them silver, but must agree with you about driving with fogs on in day, totally wrong!! for some pics (like mine ;) ) you can get away with it!!