ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Got an interview with Superchips!

Silver Fabia vRS

Ill be having a telephone interview with the MD of Superchips tomorrow for the position of Junior IT Developer. It will basically be writing/updating the software they use for tuning cars but also involve some support and sales. Bit of a different role but might aswell see what I think!

Silver Fabia vRS

We already have a Cliosport dicount with them! 10% AFAIK.

172 Exclusive - Ive heard different! A mate of mine is the MD of the company that does all of Superchips insurance and says he isnt a bad bloke, but I guess I can make my mind up tomorrow!

Mondial - Yes Buckingham. I live in Bedford so would be a bit of a drive but we shall see what they offer in return.

Geoff, yep agreed, you need to make your own judgement.

He cost me a lot of money and arrogance to the dealer network in particular is their strong point.

Especially when they took it for granted that the Fuel/ignition map locations between model years on a particular marque didnt change.. Where in fact the manufacturer had relocated the code to another area of memory.. So we were reprogramming cars with duff info that gave no improvement! Just poor testing or in fact NO testing in this particular case..lol.. Still a Tw*t..

Most of the other guys are fine.. Good laugh and helpful, especially Joe on dealer support and Dave on hardware, but watch out for Jamie.. and thats another story..

Good luck tho matey.

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Quote: Originally posted by steveV6 on 17 January 2005

Geoff, copied and pasted this in an email to your present employer fella, ok?? ;)
For sending when hes "sick"? lol

Quote: Originally posted by steveV6 on 17 January 2005Geoff, copied and pasted this in an email to your present employer fella, ok?? ;)

Good luck with the interview! And steve get off the internet when I try to call you next time :p

Jesus how many times must a man try!

Silver Fabia vRS

Well it went well and I have a second interview on Tuesday next week at their offices in Buckingham. Although now I have several other interviews lined up too!