ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

got a new toy for the sbody :D

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
mani2.jpg

mani1.jpg

will be here for friday will strip the car prob sat or sunday... refit all the turbo exhaust gaskets and set my apexi avcr up propperly lol!

then will have it running 1.2bar high boost and 0.9bar everyday :D

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
555's :) getting rid or swapping for 740's though

yeh apex jobby cheap too... just been pissing about for the past 2 hours trying to tighten up my turbo elbow... its not happening and on boost it sounds like i have some child under the bonnet who is being brutally beaten lol! so thought f**k it get a tubular one take the lot off and do it propper :) gotta get my wastegate sleeve welded too lag till like 3500rpm then a s**t load of boost lol

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Mine was like that went the gasgets went. Sounds like a small child being burnt down there...

Wastegate sleeve? Whats that when its at home? lol

I need injectors and a remap. I need 1.2 bar in my life!

Are you running a HD chip? Or FC?

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
hd chip... but replacing with a fc if i can find one left or wait and see what apexi replace it with i guess....

on the exhaust housing of the turbo where the rod that is connected to the wastegate button and to the actuator... it goes through a little sleeve, the sleeve is welded to the exhaust housing... my weld has cracked letting the sleeve move, which locks the wastegate open till like 3.5-4k.... then all of a sudden it closes and BANG s**t load of boost lol