ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GoPro replacement? :p

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
After trying this and failing with my old £8 phone holder (wouldn't stick and snapped when I put it back in the car) I bought a new phone holder for £2.55 from eBay which is miles better than the old one... And it stuck :D

A little tester vid to see if it stuck on and held while driving

[video]http://s1105.photobucket.com/albums/h359/scott1012/?action=view&current=9e14ed65.mp4[/video]

now hopefully I can get some decent driving vids next time I'm out :D anyone know of any decent vid editing apps?

f667ad9c.jpg

5039ba48.jpg

BMW M4; S1000 RR
LOL

I would totally not be sticking my iPhone on the outside of my car with an eBay phone mount!

edit: however for internal use these are fine. You need one with the flexi bit to absorb the vibrations otherwise the video comes out very choppy.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
That's the most expensive s**t geto mod I've ever seen.

Mk2 Ph2 172
Is your phone insured lol

I bought a cheap bullet cam off eBay with all the holders for £45 and it works bloody well.... Rather loose that than my iPhone

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Lol my phone is insured and the mount is very stable... I think the license plate would snap off before the mount broke.

I thought of it as a bit of a silly joke but I'm chuffed it worked lol

Ged

PD130 Peach
Lol my phone is insured and the mount is very stable... I think the license plate would snap off before the mount broke.

I thought of it as a bit of a silly joke but I'm chuffed it worked lol

I have thought this before, solid! yanking on the mount, sweet... then it simply slipped off 5 mins later...

I hate suction mounts...

Still brave man get some vids up :p

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
I have thought this before, solid! yanking on the mount, sweet... then it simply slipped off 5 mins later...

I hate suction mounts...

Still brave man get some vids up :p

this one has one of those 'lever' things that you pull down once its stuck on to make it stick like s**t to sheets... hopefully thatll keep it sturdy lol

I bet your phone isnt insured when sticking it to the back of your car haha

lol

'so how did you damage your phone?'

'errrrrr.... it... fell... out of my cars window?'

LOL cheap ghetto mod with a phone that costs 4x as much as a gopro haha

:eek: i have no use for a gopro tbh and i thought itd be interesting to see if this works/how lonng it lasts