ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Google Chrome

Black Gold 182 FF
Very good, I started using it cos explorer keeps crashing on shutdown. It seems quicker- it won't work with some websites but only very few- paypal postage printing for one and some online banking stuff.

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Use it all the time at home, but at work we are still stuck in the dark ages with IE6.

Much quicker I find. Have not found a website yet that it won't work with. There are a few 3rd party apps that don't work with it (Real Player flash video downloader being one) so I do very occasionally have to go back to IE.

182, turbo rx8, 911
Google chrome is the dogs bo**ocks. Use it at home and at work, chrome 2 is even faster/better

Last edited:
  BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
its f**king awesome. I only keep with firefox because of the adblocker really. That and some minor compatibility issues. chrome is much quicker that the other browsers in every aspect, definitely try it out.

Facelift R53 Cooper S
Like said before Chrome 2.0 is the one, earlier version's were buggy.......

it works with the majority of things, even the realplayer downloader as they recently released a patch for it

Ph2 172
I use Chrome nearly all the time - it is much faster than IE. I haven't found any pages that won't work, but there are odd ones that really don't look right. So i still have IE just in case.