ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Goodwood breakfast club

K4M ph2
Saw a few of you guys here today, in my pb ph2 non sport on bbs reps.

Track prepped ph1 with drilled holes in the rear bumper, said hi as I was leaving.
sunflower ph1 parked close to the above,
Trophy parked in the middle of the car park
and lastly a bg 182 in a convoy with a few cars on the way to midhurst.

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
Yup as Pete says that was us. I was stood next to Pete wearing the blue Suzuki jacket saying hi too.

Il be back down there next month too.

K4M ph2
Nice to put faces to names, I live literally 2 minutes down the road from the motor circuit but often work late on a Saturday so don't have the energy to get up in the morning, will make sure to join in on the next convoy there though. Are you guys attending the portsdown hill meet this month? Ill certainly be heading up, would be good to introduce myself properly. Thanks for the compliments on the car by the way, a few niggly bits that need sorting but it's getting there, a link to the pic would be good :)

keiran

Here you go mate,

8628506171_c09e4c2c53_c.jpg

K4M ph2
Awesome pic mate, cheers for that, shame about the smashed foglight, got a new one turning up this week so thats one niggly bit off the checklist.

Will do paul. :)

monaco 172
Where you working now keiran. haven't seen you around in a while. Cars looking good from the picture as well mate.

K4M ph2
Still in chichester mate, brasserie blanc at the hornet, u gonna head up to the portsdown meet on the 17th? Would be good to see ya pal