ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Goodwood breakfast club. the big one. supercar Sunday.

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
Its the big one this weekend. Anyone heading down there?

If weather is nice think will have to be an early start to avoid the queue.

Il be going any takers?

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
I might actually cycle to this !

The Police have ramped up there patrols and speed camera vans massively for these now. They caught 18 vehicles in total last breakfast club. They have been posted all over the main routes in to Goodwood (A285/A27).

And what with the queuing fiasco at the more popular ones there becoming less and less enjoyable for me now.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
I might actually cycle to this !

The Police have ramped up there patrols and speed camera vans massively for these now. They caught 18 vehicles in total last breakfast club. They have been posted all over the main routes in to Goodwood (A285/A27).

And what with the queuing fiasco at the more popular ones there becoming less and less enjoyable for me now.

Was this for the Soft top breakfast club Chris?

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
I agree it's way too busy and too many craps themes meaning some of the cars in the field are better than in the paddock.

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
Only 1 bike caught? They weren't trying.

Its still a great morning out with usually some fantastic cars even if in the car park.

I head in thru the villages but il be watching the speed for sure

RX7 FD
Really torn as to come back see the family then detour to this on Sunday.

Not missed one for 4 years now, but if it is going to be anything like the fiasco parking was last year then I am not sure I CBA to come back from Kent!

monaco 172
yer the breakfast clubs are all getting rather popular. I only live 15/20 mins away but unless you get there really early its hardly worth going as I've also noticed they are finishing earlier as well.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
I think I'll go still though. Probably take the hilux, as I should imagine I will be parked miles away in a field and we've had a lot of rain this week!

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
I'm going leave fareham about 7.30 so il be there just before 8 so il hopefully catch some you down there.

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
Never seen anything like it up there today ! It seriously looks like there getting ready for the festival of speed ! They have opened another gate for 'pre registered' cars there are warning signs all over the place alerting you that your entering a residential area when exiting. And they have segregated the car parks.

monaco 172
I will be down there but tagging along with a mate in his rcz, but will probably head straight in there as we will be coming in from midhurst way. My 172 is in desperate need of a good wash and detail.

Cheers for the route in Chris it was great not having to queue to get in. Usual fair and some surprising choices of what a supercar is. I suppose the pre registration idea screens out some of the crap but honestly I thought the car park was a better mix. Every McLaren MP412C sold must have been in there today and I gave up counting Ferrari 458s. Great idea to have breakfast at Micks though.