ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Goodwood Breakfast Club Sunday 1st May (Supercar Sunday)

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
The theme for the Breakfast Club on Sunday is Supercar Sunday. It's probably going to be very busy, more so if the weather is nice, with loads of exotica :)

Fletcher and I are meeting at the Tesco near Chichester for 8am.

1. atouba
2. Fletcher

S4, Tamora, Conti GT
i might come along , went today to the sprint thing which was pretty poor, blue rs 200 and yellow r27 there.

I'll be there although have serious bug coverage at the moment. If I get a chance to clean it tonight I will. Waiting for the Elf to come back from it's MOT but its not taxed at the moment, so won't take that tomorrow.

1. atouba
2. Fletcher
3. original boy racer

Never above 25mpg
Cleaned mine today! It's gleaming. Might give me a chance to use my new PAS I boguht for the IOW fest.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
Right guys. I am going to go on the scenic route tomorrow. I'll be at ASDA at 7.10 and leave at 7.15am

I'll text you in morning if I'm going to meet at Asda.

I'll see you there Lawrence, sorry Fletch I'll wait on the motorway for the 150 mph streak of p*ss to drive by.

LOL

Sorry to disappoint but I'll either be going the scenic route with Fletch or down the A3.