ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Goodwood Breakfast Club 2012

Goodwood have announced the details for this year's Breakfast Clubs. Slim pickings for us Clio owners and no chance of getting on the Pit straight then. Can see me taking the Elf to a few though.

Tax-Free Sunday
Sunday 4th March 2012 : Pre-1973 tax-free classics, plus modern eco-friendly vehicles.

Everything but the Car
Sunday 1st Apri 2012: Bikes, trucks, tractors, vans, aircraft..., anything with an engine except a regular passenger car - nothing is too bizarre, and very apt for April Fool’s Day!

Super Car Sunday
Sunday 6th May 2012: The ultimate high-performance machines – cars and bikes.

Rule Britannia
Sunday 3rd June 2012: British vehicles of all ages, as we celebrate Her Majesty The Queen’s Diamond Jubilee over the Bank Holiday weekend with a Pit Lane street party, and best dressed car and visitor prizes.

Thoroughbred Sunday
Sunday 5th August 2012: Celebrating the golden era of Goodwood Motor Circuit with pre-1966 classics, with a special emphasis on cars that celebrate their 50th anniversary in 2012, including the Ferrari 250 GTO, AC Cobra, Lotus Elan, MGB, Triumph Spitfire, Rover 2000, etc.

Soft Top Sunday
Sunday 7th October 2012: Open top cars of all shapes and sizes, to catch the last sunshine of the year!

Continental Classics
Sunday 4th November 2012: All European classic cars and bikes (excluding British) from France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, the Netherlands and Scandinavia.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I'll try to get to a few this year I think, never been before :eek:

It's my son's birthday and we were hoping to bring the Beetle and my Elf. Both are in bits at the moment hoping to get them fixed in time. If they're not ready will end up not going. If we do make it look out for us.

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
One of you call me in the morning if you're going.

No earlier than 6.45 though Fletch as I know you'll be up at 5am!