ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Goodridge stainless braided hoses - brand new, £29 delivered p/n SRN0403-4C

Status
Not open for further replies.

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
22   0   0
  Clio/A3

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
22   0   0
  Clio/A3
Same here bud, only seemed fair to share seeing as the majority of places expect around double that price for a set :rolleyes:

Seems absurd to pay £35 for a previously enjoyed set when these can be had brand new for less :)

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Leon Cupra
Was keeping my eye out for some of these.

Cheers for the link! :approve:

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
22   0   0
  Clio/A3
No worries. I'll get some pics sorted over the next few days of the ones I was sent.

Trader Rating - 100%
16   0   0
i posted this about a week ago , they are direct from goodridge as well , presume the guy must work for them , as i asked the courier the other week where the parcel had come from and they said the sender was goodridge !! bargain of a price 50% cheaper than some companied

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
22   0   0
  Clio/A3
i posted this about a week ago , they are direct from goodridge as well , presume the guy must work for them , as i asked the courier the other week where the parcel had come from and they said the sender was goodridge !! bargain of a price 50% cheaper than some companied

Beat you to it pal :rasp:

People seem happy with them so far. I won't lie that i wasn't initially sceptical, but they arrived quickly and would appear to be fully legitimate.

Interesting to see how much of a margin the majority of other sellers are putting onto them as this guys obviously still improving on his bottom line. :clap:

p@blo

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
22   0   0
  Clio/A3
What difference does the zinc coating make?

Wouldn't like to comment in this instance, but KW advertise the merits of stainless/inox versus zinc plating in the context of dampers on their website. I guess the hose fittings would be exposed to a similar amount of salty/corrosive s**te. Ultimately, would appear it depends on the galvanisation process/plating thickness.

http://www.kw-suspension.com/us/kw_inox_line.php

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Leon Cupra
Very quick turn around, got a slip from the courier to say they tried to deliver, going to pick up on Sat :approve:

Trader Rating - 100%
38   0   0
  Flame Red Delight
just to clarify i got these next day, seller is recommended and they are exactly as described, for £30 you cant go wrong

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
10   0   0
  Focus ST225, Focus E
just to clarify i got these next day, seller is recommended and they are exactly as described, for £30 you cant go wrong

This i got mine the day after i paid, fitted them the same day, highly recommend them..

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  PH1 172
i cant see why they wont fit a ph1, they are the same as ph2 iirc,

i just contacted the guy and he's getting more in next week.

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Clio 172 ph1.
I bought some the other days, and the boys at jms are fitting them for me, i didnt realsie it was 2001 until after i bout them but jms boys said they'd fit, i can obviously definitly confirm that when i pick it up this avi.

This is all in reference to them fitting a ph1.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Ph 1 172, Focus 1.6
Just brought a set, I've loads of things to fit on the car now. Lucky we've got some long weekends coming up.

Status
Not open for further replies.