ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Goodrich Braided Brake Lines

Clio182
Bought a set from Roadtrackraceparts.com , went to fit these today , paired them up with the old OEM set , the Goodrich rear lines are about 2 inches too short. The front are fine.

Is this a faulty set ?

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Clio182
Yeah , basically iv followed the original rear brake line back to the closest connection , can't see how it can be any other way

Stay Puft

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
Here..

IMG_6649.JPG

oreA

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW M135i; Clio 172
So, what about the short flexi hoses at the rear wheels, why don't they get changed? Are they less flexible than the other four and so no benefit in swapping for braided?

Clio182
Looks like iv knackered up one of the brake line connections as there's a leak (original connection to rear braided brake line) . Anyone done this before? Guess il need a new connection fitted to the brake line. So f*cked off as everything else went pretty smooth!