ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good Valeter in Nottingham

Ex-172 owner. Now a Mini!
Can anyone recommend a decent car valeter in Nottingham? Attention needed on the interior more than the outside. If anyone has used a good one with not too ridiculous prices then let me know... cheers.

ITB BG 182
Can anyone recommend a decent car valeter in Nottingham? Attention needed on the interior more than the outside. If anyone has used a good one with not too ridiculous prices then let me know... cheers.
If your willing to travel to derby or chaddesden near the wal mart place i can highly recommend one person to you.

Thanks mate, but I need it doing on the drive while I'm at home (Hucknall area).

Cheers anyway...

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
thanks! Nope LOL! but have been tinkering about with cars for 10 years or more - since i was 16 (previously entered some of my work in to shows etc) and won awards - mostly just do it for fun/hobby etc

Oh right I see! I'm after someone to give a full interior and exterior valet to a Mini but it needs to be tomorrow. The seats need shampooing and everything.