ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good Paintshops Teesside?

BG Clio 182
On my visit to tesco i returned to my car to find some scumbag had hit n ran my motor .. can anyone recommend any places to get this fixed? and what sort of price id be looking at would be useful .. Cheers

wheel7.jpg

JFS

182 cup & 172 ph1
On my visit to tesco i returned to my car to find some scumbag had hit n ran my motor .. can anyone recommend any places to get this fixed? and what sort of price id be looking at would be useful .. Cheers

View attachment 66045

Hiyer mate,

Try An Illusion bodyshop in Thornaby mate, get all mine done there. Its the father in laws place, said would be approx £120 i think but best having a word with him.

Contact numbers 01642 941309

Jay

Trophy Turbo :)
£50 GULP!!! no decent body shop would charge £50 for that the paint will be £9.00 leaving £41 to do a job that will take 2 Hours. thats £20.50 per hour, not to mention the other materials they will use, Prima, Laqure etc .

BG Clio 182
It's a guy doing it on the side in a body shop in a car dealers .. Mates rates prices .. He's not paying for paint or anything garage already stock it so he's fitting it in around work booked in for the day