ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

good online place for....

head units.

im after a flip cassette head unit with cd changer and was just after a decent place on the net to get one from.

cheers

greg

lol,

yea i no cassettes are ......(fill in gap)

but i have a load of them around my house that i still listen to and also a lot of my friends still use them to do their sets on....

altho i wud consider mds.....

cheers for ur help

i just sent off for my membership so its not gonna be long till im an a official member!!!

greg

Well when you get your membership through, remember that your forum ID doesnt auto update. You have to go to the members section, log in and alter it yourself. Just click the button that says "update forum id" or something like that. Anyway have fun.

Paul

I wanted a casette 4 mine cause i use a mp3 player that plugs into a casette adapter and plays through the head unit but u cant use it on a cd player, it holds 2000 songs in mp3 and to buy a mp3 unit 4 car its about 300 quid !

is there a unit out there that has an aux that will take a mp3 player lead ?

its a nomad jukebox 2

Ive got a VDO Dayton cassette head unit (CR4402) with a VDO changer, its excellent. I got them both from Bass Junkies.