ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good morning from West Sussex

Clio 182
Morning all,
Recently brought myself a titanium silver ph2 182. sitting on K-tec coilovers with a K-tec exhaust system on it. has a Cliosport.net sticker on the back window so wondering if its been owned by someone on here before...
I'm a chef, bit of a petrolhead (previous cars include ph1 205 1.6 gti, Civic ep3 TypeR running 230+ bhp, Corsa C running 152bhp) lost interest in cars a few years back really, i have been a mountain biker for years but it eventually took over from petrol. A mate recently brought a mint 172 flamer from the clio man in littlehampton and i really liked it, so when my cheap £360 runaround 306 died i started looking for a new car and clio sport was top of the list.

Hoping to make it to a few local events, as i say my mate has the flamer, also another friends uncle has a ph1 v6 with 2500 on the clock sat in a garage so hoping we can drag that out to a few as well!
look forward to meeting some of you.
Cheers, Jake

clio 1.jpg
clio 2.jpg
corsa.jpg
ctr.jpg
205 stock.jpg

Clio 182
Welcome, where abouts in West Sussex are you?

Any further plans for the car?
Living in ford at the moment. Originally from Pulborough! don't think i have any plans really. It's my daily driver also so not looking to go mad. Just keep it neat and running well is my plan. the Clio guy in Littlehampton is trying to sell me the k-tec induction kit to go with my exhaust lol. I want to get my wheels refurbed as they need a bit of love but that not high on my list of priorities atm!

Speedy300

ClioSport Club Member
  M140i
I have used mine for the past couple of years as a daily driver. I am just down the road in Westergate. The guy in Littlehampton wouldn't be Gary by any chance..?

chris blue

ClioSport Area Rep
  172 Ph1 2001
Hi Jake- just got hold of a 172 in Titanium last week, from Littlehampton no less
Im along in Hove, and bought mine for the track mainly, but as a mileage eater too hopefully
Have to meet up and compare notes sometine

Jme34

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
Hi mate, love titanium with the normal alloy colour, looks so clean!! I'm a Bognor boy myself so hopefully I'll seeya around! [emoji5]