ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good garages in Bedford?

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
vegetarian? f**k off!!! tell that to the 5 sweet chilli sausages I polished off on saturday afternoon

GW 197 cup
been busy chasing up different garages all day and completely forgot i even posted this thread xD... one garage told me £490 today, majority said no point as i won't get on their ramps, and half don't want to touch it.. but i will give danny a call tomorrow, £490 seems a tad bit more then i was expecting. They said from renault its £250 for the sump, £30 for the gaskets and then they themselves will charge £110 for the labour.. or something along them lines

GW 197 cup
i have been looking but can't find anything, going to give a5 salvage a call tomorrow morning and see if they have anything, if not i was debating getting it aluminium welded but they would want me to take the sump off and take it in.. and i can't be bothered to try and do that + i have never done it before so would rather just get it done by someone who know what they are doing. any suggestions where to try?

GW 197 cup
where are you located? and i will defo give you a ring tomorrow, what time would be best? and what kind of price am i looking at?

GW 197 cup
okay ignore that i found it on the website lol xD. do you have a number i can contact you directly on or should i just ring the number on your website?