ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

good for getting paint off?

ph1 172
whats good for getting another cars paint off of my car? some biatch hit my bumper and drove off before i got her reg.

I would say T cut possibly?

I would wet sand it off and polish back up using a Rotary, But if you havent got one to hand it could take a lot of time (by hand).

Clio172 / Focus Ti X
g3 cutting compound will work! her paint on your car will not be "baked" on so it should come off really easilly without cutting your laquer back too much

ph1 172
FM-696 - yer my bumper is a bit scuffed up with a couple of tear marks in it. its also popped out slightly on 1 side. ill replace it when iv got some spare cash but i just wanna get it looking a bit better at the mo

Get a machine polisher if you can and some farecla g3 compound and it should have it off in minutes, just be careful with it because it'll also have your paint off in minutes too if you buff it for too long, especially if it's torn.