ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good Editing App's for iPad?

Italian 3.2 V6
Ass title.. Who uses what?

I'm currently using "PS express" and Its ok but want something abit more advanced and that's has more options etc.

Can anyone recommend a good app?

Piers.

LY 182 FF CUPPED
It's good if you are used to Nik Software plugins.
It does pretty much all you need, and is a breeze to use on the iPad.

Snapseed all day long, very powerful but easy to use. I have iPhoto on standby if I need to clone out a bit of dust from my sensor, but otherwise it's Snapseed for everything.

Best thing is the new iPad is now outputting nice big files, iPad 1 would barely reach 1MB per photo once processed, new one is comfortably 4-5MB from my 5D.

Can output be adjusted?

Not as far as I'm aware, I've researched it a lot, mainly after editing a huge number of shots on my old iPad for a photobook then realising they were all too small to blow up to a decent size (they were all around 700kb - 1mb!), there are other things to think about as well, such as having Location Services switched on to ensure EXIF isn't lost (random, I know).

It's all driven by iOS, the various editing apps are constrained by whatever limit Apple has placed (iPad 1 had a limit of 6mp, anything bigger would be downsampled automatically), it's the main reason I upgraded and thankfully it's ok as the new one is comfortably outputting 5 or 6 times larger files than the original iPad.

LY 182 FF CUPPED
I knew you would like it PSJ, it's still no substitute for crap pictures - it will just help you get that little bit more out of your work.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Off topic, when you transfer a photo to your iPad. Then transfer to another mac/pc is the photo still in RAW?