ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good dent removal company in oxfordshire area

172 cup
As title need a few little dents taken out and looking for a decent company in the Oxfordshire area

Ive had a quick google and come across dent wizards and dent devils, has anyone used any of these??

PH2 Flamer
I used dent wizard for the dents I got on my clio.

Highly recommend them. Found dents I didn't even know I had. Only called him out for my bonnet.

Cheap too, cost me £80. Was on my car 2 hours.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Steve @ Dent Tech was really good.

07860 565676

I think it was £60 for the whole car, really impressed. He was very professional and did a great job. I think he also does work for some bmw dealers and he's based in Oxfordshire somewhere.

172 cup
I used dent wizard for the dents I got on my clio.

Highly recommend them. Found dents I didn't even know I had. Only called him out for my bonnet.

Cheap too, cost me £80. Was on my car 2 hours.

Yeah sent them an email last night with a picture so hopefully get back, was it a chap called Iain?

Steve @ Dent Tech was really good.

07860 565676

I think it was £60 for the whole car, really impressed. He was very professional and did a great job. I think he also does work for some bmw dealers and he's based in Oxfordshire somewhere.

Thanks that's another one to try if dent wizards don't reply

PH2 Flamer
Yeah that's him mate. Also did my mrs old mini. Wouldn't leave until all the dents were 100%.

He says if he can't make it perfect, he doesn't charge full amount for the dent

172 cup
Sounds like he does some good work then, I need the ones taken out of my bonnet also, does my head in that people press on it instead of dropping it.

I'll prob jut give him a ring, I just wanted a few recommendations before phoned anyone.

Clio 197
Alright Steve, are you getting the b pillar one done too ? I still need to do mine on the 182 and it's similar to the cup one so will be interested if they can get rid :)

172 cup
Hello mate how's it goin?

Yeah that's the main one I need to get rid off plus the ones in bonnet
I noticed you gone back to a Clio, can't keep away hey lol.

Ill pm you and let you know if it comes out :)

Clio 197
Hello mate how's it goin?

Yeah that's the main one I need to get rid off plus the ones in bonnet
I noticed you gone back to a Clio, can't keep away hey lol.

Ill pm you and let you know if it comes out :)

Yeah that's the one , the little clios are hard to beat !

Yeah any update would be good if you don't mind