ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

good deal or not?!

Titanium 182
looking to buy a silver 182 with both cup packs, been to see a few silver ones and a trophy, but all have had little nigels with them such as dents or kirbed wheels, stone chips etc

anyways a 55 plate 182 has came up forsale for 10k at a local garage anyways went to see

its had 1 owner, 23k miles but it has a few small dings and 3 small ones on the roof near passenger door, both front wheels are kirbed and its quite noticable on the darker wheels and theres a few tiny scratches on it but nothin major, also the safety catch on the bonnet isnt working but he said thats getting sorted by renault.

anyways as im looking to pay cash for the car he said hel let it go for
£9295

with 6 months tax a service and will sort the dents out but he isnt planning on getting the dents done unless i want the car therefore i wont see if im happy with them really!

unsure what to do really.

Blown up 182 & Mondeo TDI
Sounds a fair enough deal to me. With the dents, make sure you ge it in writing that he will sort them. If your not happy when there done he will have to resort them.

130i, 306 hdi, vrs
If your paying cash why not go for a private deal ? you will save at least a grand !

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Show me a car that hasn't got a stone chip & i would be worried.

Normal wear & tear ;)

Clown Car
Dents on the roof are a bugger to get out and look right afterwards, if he won't do them before you buy just walk away, there are plenty more 182's for sale.

320d
You don't sound 100% happy mate so i'd walk away

You know your clios so when the right one turns up you'll not debate the pro's and con's you'll know its the one

Titanium 182
yeh iv decided to leave it!

i think you know if its for you and as im not sure its not worth it even though it sounds a fair deal!

anyways hopefully il be buying one on saturday private for less!

Titanium 182
haha yeh i used to be that keen to take pics id leave them up after washing it lol

il have to join when i get the car!

Last edited:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
There's a name i've not seen in a while! Loved your old car!

As for the 182, bit dear.

you can have mine 8900 in mint conditioni,m puttin it in the autotrader in a week or so 05 blue 182 both packs 23k,new tyres 2 moz,getting it serviced in a week