ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good deal on discs and pads?

RB182 & Storm 200
Id seen Fred@BTM is having a sale on rear discs and pads at the moment and its time for mine to be swapped. I had a quick scan on ebay as well and came across these....

[FONT=Calibri,Century Gothic][FONT=Calibri,Century Gothic]http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RENAULT-CLIO-SPORT-172-182-REAR-BRAKE-DISCS-BEARING-ABS-RING-/300878153147?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item460dbc45bb#ht_1090wt_904[/FONT][/FONT]

Would anyone rate these? (im presuming the discs are renault). My 182 is mainly used for track days so i wasnt sure is OEM pads were the most suitable?

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
The ones Fred is selling are Genuine Renault items.

The ones on ebay are Mintex pads and Mintex discs.

People say non genuine bearings don't last as long.

Them ones on ebay will be no better than oem for stopping power, the rears doing literally nothing anyway.

OEM discs and pads are more than sufficient for a 182 track car. The rears do barely anything. As for durability, I couldn't tell you what the difference is.