ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good cheap sub and amp is it possible

I was looking through Lax Flower mag and they have Pyramid Power 12" subs in the new stuff section and they are £39 each from Discount Autospares.

There is also a test feature in the back with the 700watt sub and 600watt amp for £140, from the same place as mentioned above. So, i was wandering do you recon this stuff would be sh*t or good value?? They give it 8/10.

Any other cheap options/deals out there??

Cheers Phil

You could get better quality for not much more cash. Pyramid subs (and everyhting else they make is right up there with Tornado and SPL-X..not very good unfortunately. Even a Kenwood sub which is only a few £££s more would be a better choice.

Theres a few other alternatives but if funds are tight then you would be better picking up something second hand or save for a bit longer to get higher quality equipment.

Russ

Evil I.C.E. Car Audio