ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Good afternoon, new member.

DAR

172 Cup toy
Good afternoon all

New member looking to get into a Clio 1 172 Cup.

I have been around performance cars for a while, last car was a TTRS (too much £ to take on track - sold due to me being bitten by the track bug), before that was a Rocco R, and a Cayman S (made my back so sore due to sitting crooked. I have been to the Ring quite a few times, and was at Spa a few weeks ago.

I have tracked fairly frequently, and want to go to the next level, and build a dedicated Road worthy track car.  I have sold the TT and bought an A3 to run back and to in. So will be in the various forums, asking daft Q's.

DAR

172 Cup toy
Last Cars

IMG_0734.jpg

IMG_0743-1.jpg

DSCF3107.jpg

DSCF3018.jpg

Few from my travels

IMG_2352.jpg

IMG_2308.jpg

IMG_1139-3.jpg

IMG_1227.jpg

IMG_1093.jpg
file-48.jpg

file-69.jpg

Welcome! Love the TT. The blue is a great colour.

Good choice on the Cup. Any of the Clio's are a good choice really as I'm sure you're going to strip it and upgrade the suspension/brakes et cetera.

If you keep an eye on the cars for sale section, you might get lucky with one that's had a lot of the work done for you. People on here tend to like the idea of track, do all the required things, then sell it. Ha. So you can pick up a bit of a bargain sometimes.

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?610191-52-172cup-72-000m-%A32750

Something like that..