ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Going to view a 182 - good deal?

Nimbus Grey 197
ok guys, some of you may go mad some of you will pat me on the back, im hoping the latter.

Having seen the car, its in immaculate condition, still has a month left on the warranty, has a lifetime tracker fitted, the sat nav is great and if i feel like taking it out, its worth a lot of money. it has the cup spoiler and the original lights etc. no finance was on the car, it was bought from new with cash!!

picking the car up 2moro, ended up paying £7500. which i think is a great little deal!

look forward to posting on here a lot more in the future!!

just need to get the insurance sorted now!!

Woza.

I think that 7500 was a good price personally. So what if it didn't have cup packs? You have to go 0.002mph slower round a bend.

Classic Mini Cooper
I agree completely craig.

We own the clios, and moan when they depreciate, but i think its people on this forum in part that drive the prices down.

Someone sees one car sold at a cheaper price (for quick sale etc), then suddenly every other clio is overpriced.

Seems like a good price for it mate, drive it, and if you like it, go for it. They'll probably take 7.5k for it if you barter.
I agree, I just sold my 172 with fsh 64k, including cam and aux belts, bsa alloys etc etc etc, pearl black, for 4k! Had no interest at 5k, so there you go, I blame cs!!!:)

Nice one woza - it'll look heaps better with the standard lights on it.

One thing though - the tracker doesn't come with a life time subscription, that only applies while they own it, as you own it you have to pay to keep the subscription up to date.
Tbh though the tracker won't reduce your insurance premium (mine doesn't - neither does it to any one else)

I think the price you paid was fair tbh. I'd ignore those who said it's only worth 7k.

Clio 182
well done fella, hope u enjoy it.

If you fancy changing the wheels to the anthracite cup ones you can do it for about £175 (my local renault dealer sold me a brand new set for £475 incl. center caps and then i sold mine for £300).

ok guys, some of you may go mad some of you will pat me on the back, im hoping the latter.

Having seen the car, its in immaculate condition, still has a month left on the warranty, has a lifetime tracker fitted, the sat nav is great and if i feel like taking it out, its worth a lot of money. it has the cup spoiler and the original lights etc. no finance was on the car, it was bought from new with cash!!

picking the car up 2moro, ended up paying £7500. which i think is a great little deal!

look forward to posting on here a lot more in the future!!

just need to get the insurance sorted now!!

Woza.

Nice one Woza - It does look a nice car and has been well looked after. You'll love it.

Nimbus Grey 197
picking it up later this afternoon, cant wait to drive it home!!

i definately think i will change the lights back to the originals, does anyone know how much you can get for the clear ones if i were to sell them?

Ford Racing Puma
Sold my 182 in arctic blue with 30k on the clock, and a few mods for £7,200

Thought that was cheap....! Maybe not??

Nimbus Grey 197
what a drive it is! absolutely loving it so far, going for a bigger drive in a bit but just thought i would saw wow!!

:) :rasp: