ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Going from a Cup to Full fat?

180.6Bhp 172 cup (cc)
Sorry ....in the first place....as in new. How can you speak for everyone who bought a new cup?

I cant (i missed the 't' its obvious as otherwise my post does not make sence)

Ok well i doubt the 3 grand 'when new' issue is was this guys problem as we are in 2009 and the guy who posted with the question has not had his cup long and is thinking of changing....

Anyway.... Back to the question at hand

RS mk2 172
I cant (i missed the 't' its obvious as otherwise my post does not make sence)

Ok well i doubt the 3 grand 'when new' issue is was this guys problem as we are in 2009 and the guy who posted with the question has not had his cup long and is thinking of changing....

Anyway.... Back to the question at hand

Sorry my crystal ball has packed up and didnt know he had just bought the cup and if its so obvious that you missed the "t" then why didnt you spot it?

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
i'd get a flame red 182 cup pakced cup with trophy dampers in capsicum red with trophy seats and single twin exit exhausts TBH

Clio 182 Trophy. No. 189
I would miss all the extras on the FF especially with the high miles I drive daily. With the range of mods available the FF can also be pushed to high limits (obviously more expensive as it is cheap to simply lose weight).

Still, not driven a Cup so do not know what the speed differences are when standard.............