ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Go Pro Hero + LCD - battery issues?

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Anyone got the Hero + LCD?

You can't remove the battery on these so no chance of replacing the battery!

Basically it drains all of it's charge overnight when turned off (wifi turned off too)

Done an update already

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
Have you left it for a while between uses? It might need a couple of charged.

I've got the older one which you can't remove the battery and it doesn't have wifi.

I'd not used it for a few months and charged it before riding one day. Got it out and it was dead. I forgot about it and tried it again a few months later. It did the same but then I charged it when I got back home and it's kept its charge ever since.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Will try it a bit longer. Currys don't sell them anymore so cant exchange it

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Charged up to 100% using my phone charger (sony). Turned off (and made sure WIFI is off) and hour or hour and half later I just turned it on and it's at 70%?!

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Went on the chat support and they'll sort me out with a replacement. Will have to do I spose. Think I pulled aswell

8e5b63fbafe11759252302e114cf390c.jpg

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
Tried it leaving it overnight with the sd card ejected and seems ok! Will check again when I get home to see if its drained but looks to be ok with sd card out. Odd