ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Go Pro HD + Free Time + Sunshine =

The camera is ace. It's my brothers christmas present. It's ace. The reason for the clicky noise throughout the video is he hadnt tightened the attachments up properly so it's not the noise of a normal go pro.

Arctic 182 FF
Go Pro's are an amazing piece of kit, useful for any kind of filming especially extreme sports. Wish I had one

Discounted 1*2 parts
Which GoPro camera is this? Looked on their website and they have loads of different options. Where is the best place to buy?

This is the go pro hero 2. It's not been out too long. It's not a stills camera at all. Best place to buy would be jesops but most places have ran out due to the popularity over Christmas.

RS Megane DCi 175
There aren't many versions of the camera itself, it's the accessories and fitments that come with them that differ.
I got the Surf Hero as bizarrely it was cheaper than the others, then picked up the Motorsport accessories separately. Exactly the same camera!
The Motorsport kit is superb btw...the clamp is really strong, you could literally swing off of it.

Here's a quick test vid I took last year:

Must get out with it again soon!

Last edited by a moderator:
  RS Megane DCi 175
It's one of them sucker-clamp things.
1262.jpg

Proper strong though.

They say those mounts can also be used to remove dents out of doors. Where abouts did you guys get the motorsport mount from?